Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This Way ~ RS111

A quick card to share with you today that I for the newest Retro Sketches challenge.


For my card I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp February kit along with a resin flower by Fancy Pants.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Love all the space...it makes that watercolor panel shine. It would have been a shame to cover it up. awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Sherry.....you do know how to use colors, patterns, embellishments and white space SO well! This card makes me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you did not cover that beautiful green paper - it's great

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your take on the sketch.. that flower is pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that floral paper in the background Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the angled panel and the paper piercing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.