Thursday, April 10, 2014

Art Impressions New Girlfriends Launch and Blog Hop

Now in the shop!
Hello Ai friends we are having a blog hop today featuring our Girlfriends stamps.

You should have arrived here from Renee's blog.

Today I am sharing a card that I created using the newly released Girlfriends Giant Cake image.



This stamp set reminds me of my two besties from high school. Getting together always involves cake or some other kind of dessert.

This is definitely a fun image to color and I also added some paper piecing to the clothing.

Your next stop on the hop is Judith's blog.

Here is the full hop list if you get lost during the links and don't forget to sign up for our awesome giveaway below!









31 comments:

  1. Great card layout Sherry. Perfect paper piecing too - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, nice work on the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Sherry! Your paper piecing is perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card!!!!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute , love the paper piecing , loving all the new girlfriends , signing out from Illinois .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work Sherry, esp. yesterdays chick & bunny. Got my set this weekend at Crafters Haven. Signing off from Eden Prairie, Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card and I agree...so as we age, at least we have one perk...bigger cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it funny how the older we get, the more we like our desserts! I used to think my grandparents were strange always needing a little something sweet at night to top off the day. Now I get it! LOL Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...How FUN is that? AWESOME card Sherry :) Love those ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry, "more candles, bigger cake"! That makes getting older all the more worth it...LOL! Love your card, lady! These ladies look they know how to have a good time :) Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherry, this is gorgeous! Love the paper piecing action!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love, love, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! signing off from MN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo...look at your awesome paper piecing!! Love it, Sherry!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new girlfriend stamps. Signing in from Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card--I like the paper piecing. Signing off from Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love, love, love the Giant Cake. Super cute card.
    Signing off from Florida

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love this!! LOVING that sentiment!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so fun, Sherry! Love this image and the paper piecing.
    Signing off from Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww I love this! What a wonderful image and you have colored it beautifully! Such fun! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! Yes, best friends and dessert are a great mix!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card Sherry. I love this stamp!! Great paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic fun card!! Love the paper piecing!! Signing off from Ft. Wright, Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic card. I love your paper piecing - totally amazing.
    Signing off from Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  24. This huge cake is great! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a very cheerful and lovely card, thanks for the inspiration with this new great stamp!! Coco (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a great new image & your card is wonderful! I love the girlfriend stamps!
    Signing off from Lee River, Manitoba, Canada
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  27. So fun!!! The girlfriends always make me laugh and it IS a benefit to having more candles....need a bigger cake!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun card! I really like the background dp and your coloring looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.