Friday, April 11, 2014

With Sympathy

I had all these odds and ends from leftover projects sitting on my desk for a few weeks now, so today I decided to make a quick card.


I love when a card comes together quickly and all you need to add is a little bit of gold and black splatter to call it complete.

On the inside I stamped with sympathy as butterflies always remind me of that. I will add it to my box of cards that I use.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the splatters and the butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow my scraps never seem to come together that well. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, this is gorgeous. That butterfly just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! So Gorgeous Sherry, really love this with all the splattering and embossing paste. Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love this card! The white on white is fabulous and so are the splashes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick and absolutely beautiful! Doesn't get better than this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.