I am up on the Art Impressions blog today sharing a couple of cards that I created using the new mini front and back stamp set 'Bunny and Ducky'.
I am showing you the fronts of the cards here but stop over at the Ai blog and check out what the inside of the cards look like.
I am showing you the fronts of the cards here but stop over at the Ai blog and check out what the inside of the cards look like.
First up is this sweet little bunny.
And here is the cute little ducky.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek I really appreciate it.
Copics used: Bunny: T0, T1, T2, R20, R30
Copics used: Ducky: Y06, Y11, Y15, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG05, YG07, YG23, E34, E35, E37, N1



Soooooo cute! Off to see more!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe link is broken for me ... off to see it another way :)
ReplyDeleteaww how totally cute.. I love the little peek a boo..
ReplyDeleteokay, cuteness overload!
ReplyDeleteAww...SUPER CUTE!!! love..love these :)
ReplyDeleteBoth are so cute. I really like the duck. I also like the idea of putting the twine through the cut out circle and the way you have it on the card. :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE CUTE!!! They are both so adorable, Sherry! Perfect for Easter!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
CUTE!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethese are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable and what a fun surprise on the inside!!
ReplyDelete