Monday, April 14, 2014

happy birthday ~ RS110

I played along with this weeks retro sketches challenge.

This was going to be a quick less than 10 minute card, but truth be told it took me like 15 minutes to pick out 3 papers I was happy with.

I used papers by BasicGrey from the Fresh Cuts collection, stamp and ink by Papertrey ink and my favorite embellishment enamel dots.


Here is the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. oh fabulous stitching.. love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love those enamel dots, too. The twine adds such a fun element, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! LOVING those colors and the stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing this sketch - you rocked it with those patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty! The papers you chose are beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Oh, I can really relate to the struggle with 5 or 10 minute cards! If they would let me get all of my supplies picked out and then start the timer, I would be set!
    I LOVE this design and your papers look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.