Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's not easy ~ STS19

And we are back with a new sketch!

Meet Seize the Sketch 19 designed for us by Jessi!


This was such a fun sketch to play with and having just received a big shipment of stamps from Art Impressions, of course I had to use one.


Yep, that is exactly how I look when I go up to the cabin with my girlfriends and we spend the day floating on the river!

Don't you just love Sally Swimmer?

Make sure you head over to the STS blog and check out what the rest of the design team created with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

16 comments:

  1. Tooooooooooo cute! LOVING the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee how funny is that image.. love your card.. thanks for the smile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love Sally!!! LOL! SO much fun and perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! That is a swimming party I want to be at :) Love your fun card Sherry, it's sure to make anyone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost spit out my coffee laughing -- colored brilliantly - old ladies love their bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Such a great image and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that line of stamps is so funny! What a hoot! Your coloring is just fantastic, Sherry, and Sally is fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image, Sherry!! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too fun, Sherry! Love the bright colors--they're perfect with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this image! So much fun. I think I'm completely identifying with all the ladies in Ai images. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such fun Sherry, it looks so vibrant and cheerful!
    I love the font on your watermark, what is that one?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol this is so fun!!!! fab card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a purple floatie!!! This is too fun - love the tone-on-tone banner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol! I LOVE her! This has such a playful feel to it and I'm pretty sure that's what I look like too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.