Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"SENIOR-ita" Wanda

Sharing a card I made today using a new stamp that I picked up this past weekend while picking up my stuff from the garage sale.

It was love at first sight.


Meet "SENIOR-ita" Wanda by Stampingbella!

I used a sketch by FMS but of course I am too late.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. super fun, check out wanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun image, Sherry!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! this is a super fun image girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card! What a great image! And your card design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love her too!! You have the most adorable stamps!! Another wonderful card!!

    I am finally on vacation and hope to get caught up on visiting your blog soon! Hope you have been well, and I'll be back soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.