Wednesday, April 16, 2014

imagine ~ cardabilities #97

Made a quick card this morning before running out to look for a new washer and dryer.

Don't know what it is, but I think I have a thing for butterflies! Must be spending too much time with my Mother-in-law as she loves them too. 


I played along with this weeks cardabilities sketch.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

supply list:
paper: kraft & natural (papertreyink), orange (french paper)
ink: vintage photo (tim holtz distress stain)
stamp: friend background (hero arts)
other: mister huey dark calico (studio calico), gold color shine (heidi swapp), butterfly (sei), wood dots (my minds eye), thread, foam dots, imagine sticker (crate paper styleboard)

20 comments:

  1. Wow, Sherry, you got your mojo back BIG time with this one! Incredible! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterfly! Good luck with the washer/dryer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA! I adore this card!!!! Sooooo beautiful! Love the background and well, everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies, too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning.. love everything about it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect use of the sketch Sherry, and I love using butterflies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Sherry. Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card!!
    Congratulations =)
    Thaks for join us at Cardabilities =)
    Kissies,
    Sara
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that texty background and your golden sentiment ... so very glad you joined us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gasp! this is so pretty!!! thanks for joining us on cardabilities my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love butterflies!!!
    Beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card and the butterfly is really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this time and sharing your card on Cardablities

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. I love butterflies too! :) Can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! THIS ROCKS!! I calling this as a winner [we'll see if I'm right] - Thanks for joining in with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantasting take on sketch, I love it :)
    Thank you for joining us on cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OHHHHH!!!! This is amazing! I think I have a new favorite!!
    Hope you had good luck with your appliance shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.