Left ya some love!! And hehehehe to your comment on the horse painting/frame I shared today ... totally cracked me up!!! Funny thing is ... I used the horse painting/canvas piece the other day on the canvas I made for my co-worker -- lol ... don't tell!! :)
Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Left ya some love!! And hehehehe to your comment on the horse painting/frame I shared today ... totally cracked me up!!! Funny thing is ... I used the horse painting/canvas piece the other day on the canvas I made for my co-worker -- lol ... don't tell!! :)
ReplyDeleteleft some love!! beautiful card my friend :)
ReplyDeleteOh, the watercolored die cut is beautiful!! Marvelous card!
ReplyDelete