Monday, January 30, 2012

your love fills my heart

I played with a few more of the items I picked up at Archivers yesterday and created this card.

I used papers by Dear Lizzy from the "neapolitan" collection, sentiment is a Technique Tuesday stamp by Ali Edwards. I created the flower by cutting a square and then rolling it to form the flower, leaves are Spellbinders "foliage" dies and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.


I used CPS sketch 136 for my inspiration on the card.


Thanks for stopping by to look, your comments are welcome and appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, that green is a great color and well used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layers of DP and your butterfly & flower are perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh...love your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card chick. I love how you do the rolled flowers. You better not put the goodies away until after we skype so I can live vicariously through you hehehehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty!! :) am loving seeing all your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.