Monday, January 16, 2012

train ride

I feel like I am losing a friend this week, Sketchy Thursday announced that they would be shutting down after this weeks sketch.

I have enjoyed doing their sketches as well as looking at all the weekly inspiration that the design team/teams have provided over the past 3 years.


I apologize for the bad picture today it is grey and dreary outside which means the house is darker than normal.

Here is the sketch that inspired my layout.


Just for fun I may do some of the older sketches that I have not done before so I won't miss them as much.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I love the different shapes on the banner and the flag is such a great embellishment!
    I saw the post too and was really bummed! I just found them and now I won't get to play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Sherry! Love the pics and the pops of red.:)

    P/s: I'm quite bummed out about ST too...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! LOVING how you did the title on the banner! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome take on the sketch....they do have fab sketches...hope they keep their blog active.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.