Saturday, January 21, 2012

kraft day two

I have another card for you today using a Kraft card base instead of my usual white one. My friend Amy and I are doing a friendly little switch, she is using white and I am using kraft.


I used more of my Crate Paper "random" papers and chipboard for my card along with some lace from my stash.

I used the Sasya's Sketches bonus sketch for my inspiration.


Stop back tomorrow to see my 3rd card using a Kraft card base.
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. n-i-c-e...love that random collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow love the patterns and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful paper!!! you rock kraft as well as white girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards as I always do chick and you know that *grins*
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. The floral DP is GORGEOUS and goes so well with the others! The lace is beautiful as well and perfect for this card! You are creating some amazing things with your new base color!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came over from Amy's-I love your design! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.