I am really enjoying making a weekly Christmas card or two, knowing that by the end of this year I should have a nice stash.
Normally I would of put my colored image on top of a white card base, but because of my friendly challenge with Amy I am using Kraft.
The challenge this week over at Christmas Card Challenges is "coloring".
Enjoy!

Love this Sherry. This challenge did not pop up on my blog otherwise I would have done it and I still might lol. Love your copic colouring as I always do.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
WOW, I love your card and the beautiful colouring!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte
ReplyDeleteLove it - the embossing looks fab and the Kraft is so effective.
ReplyDeleteWill you continue to use it after your challenge? X
What a darling card. Great coloring and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.
ReplyDeleteOooh...this is sooooo cute! Love the embossed kraft background! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! love your card so dang cute!! thanks for joining us this week at CCC.
ReplyDeletesuper cute!! yea you getting a jump on the Christmas cards :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you used the yellow ribbon on this! The embossing is a great background for your adorable snowman! Fabulous coloring too!
ReplyDeleteBTW- I received my ribbon order and your beautiful card yesterday! You are so sweet and I can't wait to try out the new colors!!
Super sweet card! I love how you tied in the yellow! I would've never thought to use yellow on a Christmas card, but it looks great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the kraft embossing...makes the colored image simply POP.
ReplyDelete