Tuesday, June 14, 2011

for the record

I must admit that "for the record" is my favorite release by Echo Park to date. I just love the colors and patterns in the papers.




I created this card using this weeks sketch challenge over at Techno Stamper as my inspiration.

I am also going to enter it into the 2011 Gallery Idol. I know I can hardly believe it myself a second entry which is a big step for me.

Thanks for stopping by and so you know comments are always appreciated.

Enjoy!

recipe:
paper: Neenah solar white linen, Echo Park for the record
stamps: Prickley Pear, CTMH
accessories: Martha Stewart doily, wrinkle ribbon and button from my stash

7 comments:

  1. i love the new paper and your bloom :) beauty of a card girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love that bloom! And congrats on your second entry! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, FAB card! And I spot my Prickley Pear favorite!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SherryAnn, love ur take on this sketch! And the flower is amazing! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, and so glad that you made another entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. doing catch up here...I absolutely love this...it's perfect...great use of that fab Echo Park paper...did I tell you I 'lost' mine...gotta get organized so I can find that delish paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness GORGEOUS GF!!! Hugs -LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.