Thursday, June 16, 2011

bloom on

I have a quick card to share with you that I made for the newest sketch challenge over at Prickley Pear.


I had a lot of fun with this weeks sketch and I used papers by My Minds Eye from the Lime Twist collection called "happy go lucky".

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Thanks for stopping by ~ enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love this Sherri - the layered flower is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo pretty! Love your bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, love the print on the hibiscus, great colors. Thank you for playing along with the PPRS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous paper piecing! I need to use that mme line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! Cute bloggie banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soooo happy to see you play along! I left a comment earlier - I thought... Hmmmmm blogger has been playing games with me. Anyway, simply ADORE the flower and butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the patternedpaper on the flower and the leafes under :)
    Elin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.