I keep telling myself I am done with making christmas/holiday cards and every sketch I see reminds me of Christmas.
This card was inspired by the sketch over at Limelight Papercrafts this week. Okay now hopefully this is the last holiday card you see from me.
Enjoy!

I love seeing your Christmas cards:) I've typed it before and I'll type it again...you rock your embossing folders...I always seem to forget about mine...card looks great. I decided to work on christmas cards through the weekend and then stop making them...enough is enough, eh?
ReplyDeleteLove the black and white design, so wonderful!
ReplyDeletei am loving your Christmas cards :) as always you rocked the sketch and i love the image :)
ReplyDeletemy cards are finished and ready to mail yahoo!! doesn't mean i won't make more lol
This is so pretty, you background is perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh this is sweet! The embossed background just adds the right amount of texture! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful Christmas card!!! the embossing is so crisp and beautiful, and such a cute Snowman!
ReplyDeleteI just have to agree with Amy Sherry in that I always forget about my embossing folders until it is too late hehehehe. Is this the Timsters embossing folder?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Super cute {I'll be wathcing the mail box ~wink!}.
ReplyDeleteSherry, this is absolutely beautiful!! Great job with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteFeaturing your card, by the way. :)
ReplyDelete