Wednesday, December 8, 2010

birthday ~ ss#40

I have a quick card to share with you today for this weeks challenge over at Sasya's Sketches.

For my card I used BasicGrey's newest papers and die-cuts called "marjolaine" along with some rolled roses, martha stewart leaf punch and Cosmo Cricket "tiny type" stickers. Notice that crocheted lace border? That was a gift from a friend for my birthday and I knew as soon as I saw this sketch I had to use it.


I hope if you have time this week you will play along with us.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. sooo pretty....the roses add such a fab touch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I really enjoy this color combination too for some reason, not so bright and kidn of understatingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sherry!! Love the paper roses and punched border!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sweeeeeet chick. Loving the crochet border die it looks way cool on the side of the card. Also love the rolled roses and the paper and the. . . . I could go on but you know I adore everything you make and then some.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.