Wednesday, December 15, 2010

wishing you ~ ss41

It is Wednesday and time for another sketch challenge over at Sasya's Sketches. This weeks sketch is a fun one as it is a shaped card or at least that is how I made mine.


For my card I used papers from the BasicGrey "Curio" collection which happens to be my current favorite non-holiday paper collection.

I created my card using spellbinders dies along with some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon, a rolled rose, Martha Stewart leaf punch and the sentiment is from PTI.


I hope you will find some time to play along with us. In the meantime I hope you are staying warm.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw this over on the Sketches blog...gorgeous work my friend...I'll be posting a curio card tomorrow...love, love, love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sherry! I love what you did with those Curio papers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.