Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ss39 ~ joy

I can't believe it is Wednesday and time for Sasya's Sketches new sketch challenge. This week we have a fun sketch for you to try.


For my card I used papers by Memory Box from the "tinsel" collection. One of my favorites this year and some bling. I distressed all the edges and added a sentiment at the bottom.

I hope my card encourages you to play along this week.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love how simple and lovely this is Sherry! Love the papers and the bling! :) Interesting sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat sketch!! Great use of the tinsel goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this resembles an envelope...Your distressed edges add PIZAZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Sherry.
    You asked about my 'photographic studio'. I raise my daylight lamp very high and in front of the card to be photographed and then used my camera on the non-flash setting. It's not perfect as I do get some shadows, but it's not too bad either. I often edit my pictures in Picasa to brighten them up a little, before posting them on my blog.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.