Friday, December 17, 2010

tinsel and tags

Happy Friday! Today is a double treat over at A Day For Daisies because not only is it a New Release Friday it is also time for Challenge #8.

This weeks challenge is called "Tinsel and Tags" nothing better than tags and a little sparkle during the holiday season! Lets use both to make a festive card for this happy time of year!

I opted to create a tag to be added to a gift bag or present instead of a card. Don't you just love that digital image? It is called "my doggie" and is one of this weeks new releases.


Here is a photo of all this weeks new releases.


I hope you will find some time this week to play along with us as I would love to see what you create with our challenge.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Sherry and I love the image. Excellent use of the BG paper to create a christmas tree. . . NICE!!!
    Nice image release this week too.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, this is SO adorable Sherry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another super cute image :) fantastic tag girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable, my sister and I always wanted a big dog like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS sherryann!! ♥
    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tag...magnificent colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.