That looks so damn cool Sherry. I wish I was there. If I look out my craftroom window all I see is blue sky and hot, not one cloud. . .I hate it lol!!! Hugs Michelle
Oh my!!! that is beautiful but sure am glad it is not my yard lol can't even begin to imagine how you drive in that stuff!! and look at Michelle rubbing it in that she is in summer now! perhaps we should go "down under" for the rest of the winter with her.lol
Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That looks so damn cool Sherry. I wish I was there. If I look out my craftroom window all I see is blue sky and hot, not one cloud. . .I hate it lol!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Oh my!!! that is beautiful but sure am glad it is not my yard lol can't even begin to imagine how you drive in that stuff!!
ReplyDeleteand look at Michelle rubbing it in that she is in summer now! perhaps we should go "down under" for the rest of the winter with her.lol
oh WOW!!! :) i want to go there!!
ReplyDeleteWow! It is beautiful but makes for a l-o-n-g winter. Be careful.
ReplyDeletesherryann, that looks like my front yard!! lol
ReplyDeleteOY VEY....soooo sorry for all the snow...is it still around?
ReplyDelete