Wednesday, December 22, 2010

finally...something other than a holiday card

Finally I have a few cards to share with you and not a one of them is a Christmas or Winter themed card.

This first card is for this weeks Sketch 95 at Card Patterns and I have used  a fun image by Hannah Boyd called "max". Along with that fun image I have used papers by BasicGrey called "max and whiskers".


My next card is for the Verve week 3 challenge and for this card I have used another line of BasicGrey papers called "marjolaine". I added a SU butterfly and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon in kiwi lime. (my favorite color)


My last card is for a sketch challenge by Amy Heller over at Paush Designs. And I have again used papers by BasicGrey from the "archaic" collection. The stamp image is from an old CTMH stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by to look and please leave me a comment and let me know what your plans are for the holidays. I will be back tomorrow with a card using the latest release over at A Day for Daisies.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy my friend! These are awesome. The first and third cards are just sooo cute! And that second card is my fave! Love the fluttering butterfly! :)

    P/s: I'm going to take the time to work ahead and get some of my DT work done...hopefully...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo fun...really love the 2nd one!

    Holidays....spending lots a time with loved ones...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all so lovely,especially the 2nd one
    PS: loved the cuty dogy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness!! they are all fantastic :)

    we are having friends and family over for a day of games and Christmas dinner on the 24th and then on Christmas I plan on sitting at my craft table and working on the scrapbook i want to finish by the end of the year, *probably won't get it done by then!* lol

    Have a wonderful Christmas my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome Sherrie, totally LOVE the butterfly card! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute cards! I know what you mean about too many holiday cards. LOL I've been in a holiday rut lately. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these cards.I love the butterfly card. I am so glad to have Christmas over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.