Saturday, December 18, 2010

happy ~ FTL121

I have a quick post for you and then I need to get back to making some "microwave peanut brittle". I was blurfing yesterday and found this great recipe and video and now I can't remember who's blog I was at. I want to say it was Jayne but I won't bet my life on it.

Here is a card I created for this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping. This was a wonderful sketch to work with.


For my card I used a Neenah natural white card stock for the base and then added paper and embellishments by Lilybee from the "Christmas Town" paper collection. I had never seen these papers before and got them from Julie Bonner as an added bonus to some blog candy that I won. Wonderful vintage looking papers and I don't think they look too Christmasy which is what I like best about them.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Microwave brittle?! Will you share the recipe? I'd love to do it with cashews:)

    Love your take on the sketch!! Awesome blog candy..you've been striking it rich lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful is its simplicity chick and I adore the paper line too but then you knew I would lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle
    P.S. Cannot wait until my Tuesday morning, your Monday night to skype. We need some sketch challenges to work on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! Love that button. Hope the peanut brittle turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful take on the sketch :) still thinking of how to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the way CAS should be! :)

    Hmmm...peanut brittle..yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.