Thursday, December 2, 2010

warm wishes - winter dana and friend

I finally found some time to play with this new digi image by LORi designs  called "winter dana and friend". I just love her and had so much fun coloring her and making this card.



Don't you just love those non-traditional winter colors. I was in a mood for bold and bright mixed with white and some embossing.

I won't tell you how long it took to make this card I will just say I saw a couple of movies in the process.

Thanks for stopping by I am off today for coffee at Caribou, then a quick trip to Michaels to look for some doilies for my card making, and maybe a quick trip to Archivers to see what is new.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I saw "Dana" and was uber curious. What a cute image Sherry! I love the polka dots on her scarf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your shopping trip was successful! Love this card, reminds me of when the teachers would fill spray bottles full of koolaid and let us color (and eat!) the snowbanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card! :) I adore these colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holey moley girl...this is wonderful...I'm so about non-traditional holiday colors...sooo chock full of details...nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.