Monday, June 7, 2010

New Bed


Sorry no card today as I have been busy working on my cards and project for my July classes at Anchor Paper on University.

I wanted to share a picture of Micah's new bed which he is not at all thrilled with and when I checked with his Mom this morning I guess Dad spent 40 minutes walking Micah back to his room about 60 times. In the end he slept with Mom and Dad and not in the new bed.


Tonight will be round 2 of trying to get Micah to sleep in the new bed in his own room.

Now I am off to get ready to meet Tami for coffee at Caribou.

Stop back tomorrow for Project Tuesday.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. oh poor guy!!! tell him it is a "big" boys bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I guess it's going to take time...a major adjustment. Mom probably needs to sleep a few nites with him in his room first..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness...someone is not a happy camper...how did round 2 go? I just noticed bad hair day on the bus....good grief, look at that <>

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a doll!!! Too darn cute!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.