Well I must have really missed being creative while my sister was here because since she has left I have probably created about 10 cards. Don't worryI won't make you look at them in all one post.
This card was inspired by the sketch over at Card Patterns.
The Cosmo Cricket "garden variety" and the handmade rose buds were perfect for this sketch I think.
My next card uses another of my favorite Cosmo Cricket papers "material girl" along with some more flowers and a quick handmade stick pin that I colored with my Copics.
This one is for the challenge this week over at Clean and Simple Stamping. I might have went a little overboard with the ribbons, flowers and embellishments so it isn't as CAS as I would of liked.
Hope you enjoy and I will be back tomorrow with a few more cards to share with you!
card one:
paper: neenah (natural white & chili pepper) french paper (pop-tone green) cosmo cricket (garden variety)
stamps: pti (signature greetings)
ink: memento (black)
accessories: martha stewart (leaf punch) marvy (scallop and circle punch)
card two:
paper ~ neenah (natural white) french paper (pop-tone orange) cosmo cricket (material girl)
stamps: pti (signature greetings)
ink: memento (black)
accessories: pti (bloom die) martha stewart (leaf & border punch) basicgrey (button) may arts (lace ribbon)

Oh Sherry....both of your cards are most fabbie...you have been ultra-productive! 10 cards?!!! How FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteSherry you always have lovely creations! These are fabulous!
ReplyDeletewell seeing you back makes me smile :) fab cards!!! can't wait to see the other 10!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!
ReplyDelete