Today was a lazy day for me and I spent it playing in my craftroom with some new digital stamps.
This card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I used my new Lori Boyd "lollipop" digital image. Isn't she just too cute. I paired her up with "DeLovely" by Cosmo Cricket and colored her with my Tombow markers.
My next card is for the challenge over at Sketch Girl and I used another new Digital image that I bought from Soft Pencil digital images. Once again I used the Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely" papers and I colored with my Tombows.
My last card is for this weeks challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping and I used Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety" and the flower is made using the Tim Holtz new flower die. I fussy cut the leaves.
Now I need to get busy and work on a couple of 60th birthday cards that an old friend asked me to make for her sister. They are vintage photo cards which I love making.
Enjoy!

.jpg)

I love the first card Sherry. She looks way cute lol. Love them all but she stands out for me hehe. If I get time tomorrow night before I start packing my craft room up I will do the Sweet Sunday sketch and the Clean and Simple one as well that is if I get time. Otherwise no more crafting for me until I move and unpack which is so damn sad lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Beautiful card.... thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl this challenge and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHarriet
Really sweet cards Sherry! I love them all!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
wowza sherry...excellent cosmo-licious cards..I love the DeLovely ones...such fun digi-images! LOVE your new bloom...woot woot...that really rocks!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun cards! All bright and cheery. Yummy paper + images, gotta love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!!!
ReplyDeletelove that chubby girl with Delovely. cute cards.
ReplyDeleteWOW these cards are AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have just inspired me to use the De-Lovely Paper with the Lollipops...too cute!!
HUGS - LORi