Monday, May 10, 2010

thank you ~ ftl89

 I got home late yesterday afternoon from house/dog sitting for my niece and after spending time with my guys it was fun to have a couple hours in my craftroom. I had missed that while I was away.


This card was inspired by the this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping.

I hope all of you had a great weekend and a belated Happy Mothers Day to each of you.
Enjoy!

details:
paper: Neenah (solar white linen) (Esse brown)
ink: Colorbox Chalk (chestnut roan)
stamps: Stampin' Up (spring solitude)
accessories:  Stampin' Up (sweet pea stitched felt)

4 comments:

  1. Sherry!!! Gorgeous card, love all that white space and awesome felt flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I 'need' some of those sweet pea stitched felties!! Fabbie card Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to have you back :) fantastic card girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.