If I have not said it before I am loving this new (to me) Cosmo Cricket "material girl" 6x6 pad. I love the soft vintage colors mixed with floral and sewing materials.
This card was inspired by a new sketch blog that I have not tried before called Cardabilities. Love the sketch especially the flower placement.

I also used another new Heather Ellis "pure innocence" digital image. They are just so sweet and so much fun to color or paper piece.
Enjoy!
Cute!!! You definitely rocked the sketch!!
ReplyDeleteI just love your card. Your flowers are spectacular, as usual.
ReplyDeletesuper cute!!! (had to up amy! lol)
ReplyDeletelove those flowers girl :)
Love it! Great cards on your blog!!
ReplyDeleteAw, Sherry, this card is so pretty and those flowers just seal the whole deal.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carole
Ooh la la Sherry your card is gorgeous, love those flowers and just love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at cardabilities.
ReplyDeleteLOVE.THOSE.FLOWERS! Great card!! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card just loving those flowers..
ReplyDelete