This new paper collection by Cosmo Cricket is just "DELICIOUS". Even though it is a lot brighter than the stuff we are used to seeing the patterns and embellishments add just a hint of vintage mixed in with a lot of FUN.
I have two cards to share with you today and the first cards was inspired by the challenge over at CPS.
My last card is for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I think this paper is one of my favorites in the Delovely collection.
Don't you just love these tiny type letter stickers. The two new colors for this paper collection are hot pink and bright teal blue.
Enjoy!
details:
paper: Neenah (solar white linen) Cosmo Cricket (delovely)
accessories: Cosmo Cricket (delovely ready set chipboard, tiny type stickers, elements) Cuttlebug (swiss dots embossing folder) ribbon from stash


OMGoodness....you didn't mention anything about scoring on the DeLovely goodness...I'm GREEN with envy over here...love, love, love that line AND what you've created with it!!!!!!! Where'd you buy yours? retail or online? I found it over on the PTS site:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ptsshop.bigcartel.com/category/whats-new
oh i love your cards and now i am going to sit and wait for the mailman to bring my delovely paper!! can you say .... stalker LOL
ReplyDeleteOMG Sherry these cards are totally beautiful and I know I saw the second one on Skype but man it is gorgeous. You have convinced me now that I have to get the DeLovely paper collection hehehe. Beautiful work as usual my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
loving your cards and got me some Delovely at smudges today. I can't wait to design with it. both cards are lovely. see u soon. bye.
ReplyDeleteThese are both lovely! I love that sweet girl image on the first card! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥Lea
love the texture on that pink card - so touchable
ReplyDelete