I decided to make up a quick card for Cassie as she is a little bit jealous of my relationship with her brother. She doesn't like being the oldest. Yesterday when she came over to visit she wanted to know if I had anything for her. Well of course I did not so now when I see her later this week I will.
I wasn't too sure about this color combo so let me know what you think.
This is the sketch that inspired me today ESS83.
Today I am off with Justin for his Pool Therapy at Courage Center and maybe afterwords a stop at Caribou coffee for an iced coffee and a smoothie.
Enjoy!
details:
paper: kraft cardstock, basicgrey (basics kraft paper pad)
ink: uniball (signo white pen)
accessories: cosmo cricket (tiny type stickers)

this is beautiful sherry, I love the colour combination!
ReplyDeletehugs mandyxx
oh i love the colors and she is going to be thrilled :)
ReplyDeleteI love the color combo and I'm sure Cassie will be thrilled you made a card for her!
ReplyDeleteYep I agree with everyone the colours go well together Sherry and Cassie WILL love it I am positive.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Oh I love the pop of color off of the kraft...nice work!!! I do like those "some odd girl" images...I like their "athletic calves"...LOL...I don't dig those stick skinny girl images that are all over the place...I mean, come one, who looks like that?
ReplyDeleteOhh if this isn't the sweetest. I hope your Cassie liked the card. It's fantastic. I love the kraft. Makes the image really POP!! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy