Okay I have to admit that I have never made a round card before they kind of scare me for some unknown reason. So today I am stepping out of my comfort zone and doing this weeks challenge over at Card Patterns.
For this card I used a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, Cosmo Cricket "early bird", PTI vintage buttons, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Ranger vintage photo disressing ink.
I will be sending this card off to a friend who recently bought a new home.
Enjoy!

So sweet Sherry! Love that bingo card you used! I think you linked the wrong post on Card Patterns- I've removed the link (it was to the post below this). Please come back and relink this post so everyone will find your gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Card Patterns)
well my friend..... stepping out of your comfort zone has created one awesome card :) she will love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis card I know caused you some drama but it turned out beautifully chick. On my new Cricut cartridge that finally came today one of the cut outs is a circle card ROTFLOL. Do you want me to cut you some and put them in your parcel?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
What an adorable card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! I never know what to do with bingo cards, but this looks great with the flowers!
ReplyDelete