Happy Friday and if things go as I planned you should be reading this post while I am working the garage sale in Eagan.
I bought a few new Pure Innocence digital stamps this week and am just having so much fun coloring them in and picking colors to match my papers. Or should I say trying to pick colors to match my papers.
Speaking of new I went to Archivers over in Roseville today to use my 30% coupon and get my free 12x12 paper for the month and was so excited to see that they had both Cosmo Cricket 6x6 pads that I have been looking for in stock. I got both Garden Variety and Material Girl as well as some more of those fabulous tiny type stickers.
Hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy!
details:
paper: neenah (natural white) cosmo cricket (garden variety)
stamp: heather ellis digital images (pure innocence)
ink: ranger distress ink (vintage photo)
accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder (swiss dots) cosmo cricket (tiny type stickers) ek success (border punch)

Great take on the sketch Sherry. What a cute image!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!!! I know you're lovin' your new CC pads...
ReplyDelete