Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi ~ rose buds for you

Today is the perfect day to stay inside and just veg out on the couch and watch tv or sit in your craftroom and make cards while watching all episodes of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Yep you read that right. I am only on Season 1 so far and have a long ways to go.

In between running my son Justin to Courage Center for Physical Therapy and Pool Therapy I have still managed to find sometime to be creative. My card today is my all time favorite I think you call it Vintage meets Shabby Chic. (let me know if there is another name for it)



The inspiration for today's card came from this digital paper that I had printed out last summer and I never used all of it and the sketch over at Skipping Stones Design.
The image of the girl is from my stash. The rose buds are just like the ones I am teaching this month at Anchor Paper Express on University.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. How about beautiful meets gorgeous? Love it and love those rose buds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! That's what I would call it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry this card is absolutely beautiful! Way to go you. It's soft, feminine, very vintage, a great shade of pink and those flowers! Fab, fab, fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie!!! love your great vintage shabby chic card! LOVE seeing your blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. lovely. I want it bad!! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I adore this card chick. No more needs to be said *grins*
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.my.lands! Those flowers are so amazing! WOW! You sure made a fabbie card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.