Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sit


Well it looks like it is going to be another beautiful day here and all the more reason for me to start early working on the garage sale stuff so I can finish up and then enjoy this beautiful weather.

I love the Heather Ellis "pure innocence" digital stamps. So much fun to color (or practice coloring in my case).



I used the BasicGrey "max and whiskers" paper pad as I thought it went so well with this image. The card was inspired by the sketch this week over at SG18.

Enjoy!

details:
paper: neenah (epic black and solar white linen) basicgrey (max and whiskers)
stamps: heather ellis digital stamps pure innocence
accessories: cosmo cricket (tiny type stickers)

12 comments:

  1. This a lovely card! The color combo is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man he is sooooo so cute Sherry. The papers look fabulous with the image too.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is too cute and perfect for the paper!!

    got my new papers in the mail yesterday :) can you guess what i will be doing on my days off? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card and love the papers....thanks for joining is at the Sketch Girl Challenge ....


    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image with the BG is perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie. I was admiring your stuff on Project Tuesday, and wanted to come say hello! I love this card. I also have a soft spot for those PI images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect combo with the PP and image - that PP is my new fave! Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! That PP paired with that image is fab! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and the doggie minds very well. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love that paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Wonderful paper and colouring. Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how adorable. I'm such a doggie fan, so I love your card! Your patterned paper is perfect with the sweet image!
    SG Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.