Today I am sharing a card with you that I created for Seize the Sketch #18!
This fabulous sketch was designed by Jessica this week.
Here is my take on her sketch. As you can see I did change the oval to a tag. Papers and embellishments are from the Crate Paper 'Styleboard' by Maggie Holmes.
Hope you will play along this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Hi Sherry- I love your color combo! Such soft colors mixed with the polka dots! Hey thanks for stopping by my mom's blog the other day and becoming a follower, too :) Have a blessed Easter!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours! I love the perfect scatter of sequins - and every little embellie is placed just so :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! LOVING how you used a tag instead and loving the sequins!!!!
ReplyDeleteooohhhh...loving how you used the tag! Ovals always challenge me! Such a pretty paper collection!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, Sherry! Love that you used the tag!
ReplyDeleteLove the tag your stripes are pretty awesome too :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that tag and the extra pretties you added! Beautiful card Miss Sherry!!!
ReplyDeletewow great take on the sketch.. fabulous card..
ReplyDeleteLove how you used the tag Sherry!! Great take on the sketch!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome all over! The tag, the butterfly, the flower and the great patterned paper REALLY make me smile!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the mix of elements you combined on this card.
ReplyDeleteLoving all the fun elements you added to your card.
ReplyDeleteLove the tag and your muted color combo. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteoh i love the tag!!! fab card girl :)
ReplyDeleteLove that tag Sherry!! Great card - hope you are having a wonderful sunny Sunday! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is such a soft and pretty card! Love it!
ReplyDelete