Wednesday, January 11, 2012

xoxo

I was doing some blurfing last night and came across today's challenge over at 365 Cards for day 316 and decided to play along.


Today's challenge was a recipe to use the following on your card:

4.25x5.5 card
stripes
stickers (any amount)
stamped sentiment
1 additional embellishment of your choosing

I used the following:

4.25x5x5 white linen card
embossing folder with stripes
xoxo (pti) stamped sentiment
love and heart stickers by srm
maya road lace

I think I got everything that was needed for this recipe.

Okay I am going to MIA for a few days as I am going down to watch Micah for a couple days.

Be back soon!

9 comments:

  1. This is a fun, yet beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love what you've done with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the awesome texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gasp!!! this is stunning girl :)
    have a wonderful fun filled time with the cute little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace and the diagonal stripe on this!Awesome card! I would tell you to have fun, but already know that you will!! Enjoy your time with him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sherry! Lovin' that lace treatment! Have a great time with Micha! Hope you didn't get too much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Sherry! Awesome lace!!!! Have fun with the little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whatta fun card...love the texture! I'm behind on my blurfing..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.