Tuesday, January 17, 2012

hi

I have a quick card to share with you that I created for the newest cardabilities sketch.

I used papers from the Stella and Rose "hazel" collection by MME for my card, along with a handmade flower using some Maya Road tulle ribbon and October Afternoon stickers.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Thanks for stopping by to look.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. WOW Sherry I love this card. The flower is to die for I might add lol. Am going to have to see if I can find the Maya Road trim now hehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Fantastic flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That bloom is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, you and blooms are like peanut butter and jelly. Always good results. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty color combo and wahooooo...I love that bloom! remind me when we start our friendly challenge...is it thursday or friday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love that flower! I think you need to do tutorials on all of your pretty flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and one gorgeous bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and what a gorgeous flower!
    Thanks for playing with as at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That flower is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work with that handmade Flower your card is beautiful thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.