Friday, January 20, 2012

for you

Have you ever noticed that I use white for almost all the cards and layouts that I create and post on my blog?

Well starting today that has changed. From now until next Thursday I will only use Kraft card stock for my cards and layouts.


I used papers and chipboard by Crate Paper from the "farmhouse" collection, ribbon is from my stash and the stickers are October Afternoon. 

I got the inspiration for my card layout from this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday.


Now stop over at my friend Amy's blog as she has decided to join me this week. Amy will be giving up her obsession with Kraft card stock and only use white until next Friday.

If you tend to use only one color when you create why don't you join Amy and me and play along. Leave a comment and let me us know and we will stop over and check in on you.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. What a great little project to take on with Amy! And a great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty!!! Way to go with Kraft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and layout - good luck with the Kraft!! (although it's so gorgeous, it'll be a doddle!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors on the DP and the crochet trim is such a pretty border piece! Can't wait to see more 'krafty' creations from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - you're off to a good start on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay...wahoooooo for playing with your OA! Looks fabulous...doesn't everything go with kraft?!!!! Hey, nice new bloggie banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another beauty!!!
    such a fun challenge you and amy have going on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.