I have a couple cards to share with you this morning and this first one was created for Card Creations: Favorite Occasions week ~ Thank You challenge in the "Moxie Fab World",
For my inspiration I used today's challenge over at 365 cards which was a recipe challenge called Keep it Simple and here is the recipe to use: 1 blossom, 1 ribbon, 1 button and 1 sentiment.
I love that background embossing folder. I got this one piece of paper from my friend Tami and knew immediately I had to use it on this CAS card. I also used one of my favorite color combinations of pink and brown.
Next I have a card that I made while sitting and catching up on a couple of programs on Hulu TV. It was fun creating a card just because and not for any special challenge or occasion.
Enjoy!
OMG!!loved the FLOWER so much,and the ribbon in the second one is giving a leafy effect which is looking gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnd i loved the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLove your use of your ribbon in both cards, such fantastic colors you achieve with them. I just used some on my last card and really love it! Great embossing on both cards too, I often forgot how much that can add to a card.
ReplyDeleteWow, two fabulous cards :) How did you do the ribbon on the first card?
ReplyDeleteLouise x
beautiful cards hunny, love them very much, I adore that ribbon, still stroking mine too!!! hope you are staying warm, big hugs mandyxx
ReplyDeletegreat entry in the CAS 365 Card challenge, Sherry...I especially love the second one as the red is such an interesting jolt of color against the chartreuse and grey.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the challenge. Love your ribbon!
ReplyDeleteGreat Sentiment!
The first card is just fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I'm taking out my dusty Cuttlebug and embossing! ;) Love the awesome textured backgrounds. And your wrinkle ribbon is the best "accessory" to any card. Seriously. :)
ReplyDelete*Gasp* for your card for the 365 Cards challenge - it is perfection!
ReplyDeleteLOVE both of your cards...did you make that feltie flower?
ReplyDeleteCheck out your fancy stamping on your 'just because' card...love it...
Hey Sherryann! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDelete