Friday, December 24, 2010

a gaggle of geese

It is Christmas Eve day and I have a couple cards to show you that feature this weeks new releases over at A Day for Daisies. I used the "four baby geese" image for my cards. Yep, you read that right I have two cards to share with you since I could not decide which one I liked better.


I added the sentiment  to the image before I printed it out and then just colored the ducks in and added some glossy accents to them.

This next card I colored in the ducks and then fussy cut them out and attached them over my handmade wrinkle ribbon with foam dots. I used a Sizzix embossing folder and some Cosmo Cricket "tiny type stickers" and turned this one into a baby card.


And here are all four of today's new releases. Aren't they all just adorable.



I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. darling....super job on both of your cards...love the addition of the ric rak and what a coolio embossing folder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are both cute!!!
    Merry Christmas girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.