Happy Sunday! I had a great day yesterday at Archivers seeing old friends and meeting some new friends.
I even managed to get a few things done ~ in between the talking, eating, shopping, and more talking and eating.
I created the following layout for this weeks sketch challenge over at The Scraproom Blog.
This was such a fun sketch to play with and I thought my October Afternoon papers were perfect. This is a picture of my son Justin and his fiance Melissa. I took the picture when we were up in Wahpeton, North Dakota visiting my oldest sister Sharon.
Now I have a card for you using this weeks card sketch at Twisted Sketches. I used some Neenah natural white cardstock, along with some Cosmo Cricket "material girl" paper, PTI "butterfly" die, and some A Muse "creative candy".
My last project I made while at Archivers is a little mini book of Micah's first time at the lake. The entire family went along with his cousins who live in North Dakota. I think making mini books is my favorite way to scrapbook. Sorry I didn't take time to crop the photos.
Well that is it for me today ~ I will be back tomorrow with another card or two and maybe another layout.
Enjoy!











I love your take on the sketch, and your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along, C x
ReplyDeleteSherry these are great! I'm a big fan of your clean and 'fuss free' style cards and your scrapbooking is just the same. That beach album is way too cute - what a lovely keepsake plus you've used those pretty flowers AGAIN - you know I love em!
ReplyDeleteGreat Card and love your blog! Thanks for playing Twisted Sketches Cards!
ReplyDeletegood grief woman...that's a whole lotta goodness!!! fabbie layout...thanks for the challenge linkie...I'm now following that blog...great card..it's really beautiful...the butterfly and bling are perfect and wowza to your mini album...you always rock those.
ReplyDeletei agree with amy.... tons of goodness!!! love the mini album :) so when is the wedding???
ReplyDeleteAll of them are fabulous projects!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Sketches!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great projects Sherry! I love your mini album! It's a great way to scrapbook and takes up a lot less space! ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects, Sherry. I really like the mini album. I also like your card for Twisted Sketches. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Sketches.
ReplyDeleteFabulous work on all your latest projects! You have been busy! TFS!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thanks for playing!
ReplyDelete