Monday, May 3, 2010

max and whiskers "hi"

Today as I was working on this weeks challenge over at Taylored Expressions I realized that I still had not seen my friend Tami's challenge card from last week.

Here is this weeks sketch



For this card I used BasicGrey "max and whiskers" 6x6 paper pad, PTI vintage buttons, linen thread by May Arts, Image is Pure Innocence by Heather Ellis, and sentiment is "tiny type" by Cosmo Cricket.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. i luv this card so so so much. how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little boy image Sherry. Very cute card for sure.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING card...love your coloring on the image sherry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.