Monday, September 14, 2009

ICSketches DT Call 9/09

Okay one last card for today before I turn in for the evening. This is my submission for the DT call over at ICS which is due no later than September 18th. This is the sketch that we were to follow for our card.

and here is my card
For this card I used some Jenni Bowlin paper along with some Neenah Black Linen, my photo is one that I had in my stash that I got free at one of the websites I visit, the ribbon is May Arts that I colored with my Ranger Distress Vintage Photo ink to make it not so stark white, the alphabet is Making Memories. I hope you enjoy and wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry

    oh my gosh this is a super pretty card, I absolutely love what you have done.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...sherry, you've done a spectacular job with that sketch!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you.....Gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is goregous!! best of luck to you my friend :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is that card precious! LOVE the products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, fab card & love that image. Brilliant take on the sketch.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.