Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 186 - Ad Inspired

While my sister Sharon is taking a nap I am going to try and get caught up on the card challenges for this week. We have been running  visiting relatives this week, talking, laughing, and eating during her visit. Tomorrow we are going over to our niece Shannon and her family's house for a BBQ. I made potatoe salad today and bought some fresh farmers tri-colored corn for it.
The challenge at 365 Cards is to make a card created by this Ad. I am making my card based on the shoes and the rose.


I used my Stampin' Up Rose embossing folder on Neenah Black Linen cardstock, The shoes were created using my sizzlit die and adding some making memories vintage findings red roses (picture does not make them look red) and I added some May Arts ribbon to complete the card.
I hope all of you have a great weekend and if you are in the States here have a safe Labor Day weekend.
Enjoy~

3 comments:

  1. what a fun time your having with your sister :) i love the rose embossing folder and the shoes are perfect! great take on the ad girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect take on the ad inspiration Sherry...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.