First I want to say that I had a fantastic time in class last night with Lindsay and Julie from Cosmo Cricket. We laughed so much (mainly at Lindsay), he and Julie are more like brother and sister the way they pick on each other. The little scrapbook we made was so much fun, the projects they shared with us and the stories were just too funny. If you ever meet Lindsay ask him about male boobs and lactation. He had most of us rolling on the floor laughing. We made the little book (I need pictures to put in it before I post it), we made a small card and they gave us a 12x12 of the boyfriend elements, a 6x6 mini deck of Early Bird and some Diamond Stickles. Pictures will follow in another post.
Now today's challenge over at 365 Cards is to use a shoe somewhere on our card. This was the perfect opportunity to use my favorite Halloween Stamp along with my favorite new papers called "Eerie" by BasicGrey. The buttons are also from Eerie. I colored with Copic, Spica Glitter pens and paper pieced one of the dresses.
~ and the inside of the card ~
Enjoy! I will try and post pictures of the cards I gave to Lindsay later today as well as the notepad I made for Julie.
totaly cute!! sounds like you had a fantastic time at class :0)
ReplyDeleteBoy, I'm super jealous of all the fun you are having with Julie & Lindsay. That Lindsay seems like quite the whipper snapper.
ReplyDeleteFun card for today's shoe challenge!
I so wished I had been there with you Sherry and I'm glad you had so much fun. This is an awesome card my friend I love it and the eerie paper is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
What a great bunch of witch's shoes you made. Love the new Eerie paper and buttons!
ReplyDeleteThose papers are delish! Love the stamp, too - and the sentiment. Such a great response to a shoe challenge!
ReplyDeleteToo cute.
ReplyDeleteAmazing card, such fun.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning Sherry. A real winner!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Fun take on the shoe challenge!
ReplyDeletewow..witchy! :)
ReplyDelete