Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bubba

I am going to step out of my comfort zone and try and participate in some scrapbooking challenges. I am not used to working with a sketch when I scrapbook but here is my first go at it.
This is Sketch 38 of 52 Sketches 52 Weeks I like the idea that they have a different sketch every week and I think I can handle that.
Here is the sketch

And here is my take on the sketch


I don't know that I followed it exactly but I think I am happy with it for a first try. Who knows maybe I will improve my scrapbooking abilities.
Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation of the sketch Sherry. The papers you used are bright and colourful. What brand are they? I still have to do mine, gotta print the pics out first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE sherry....good for you...I gotta start scrapbooking again.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.