Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boo to YOU

It is a cool fall morning here in Minnesota and it is so hard to believe that summer is over and soon it will be Winter. Tomorrow I am taking a road trip with my friends Bonnie, Jeanne and Judy to Hastings and Red Wing. We are going to check out some scrapbook stores and then have lunch at the Busted Nut. (love that name)

Today my card is for Inspirational Card Sketches #35 and I have used some of my new Digi papers from Pink Petticoat again, some ribbon that a friend sent me and a basicgrey woolie from the "eerie" collection.

~The sketch~



~ my card ~




hope you enjoy.


11 comments:

  1. I love it Sherry, it looks great and that paper looks fab, so does the little ghost!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spooky card, I love Pink Petticoat! Your felt ghost is so cool. Thanks for joining in at ICS, hope to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

    I LOVE your felt ghostie!!!! Adorable!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at ICSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo CUTE....I love that ghost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO cute and love the fun felt of the ghost!!! clever.. love what you created with the IC sketch this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi:) Sherry your card is `Spooktacular`` I love that ghost ...Boo-tiful !!!
    Thanks for joining in with the ICS :)
    Enjoy the rest of your week :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is WAY cute, love that ghost! Nice work with the IC Sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that ghost!!!! Cute card and thanks for playing along with ICS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherry what a super cute card. Love the felt ghost and the papers. Cute job. Thanks for joining ICS this week! :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love halloween and this card is just too cute. Those papers are fabulous and so it that ghost!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.