I am the Guest Designer this week over at "Winter Wonderland" and the challenge for this week is called "A Very Vintage Christmas". Well you all know how much I love doing vintage cards so I was glad when I saw what my designer challenge would be.
For my card I used the new Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck called Jolly by Golly, an photo of an old post card, some BasicGrey buttons, May Arts twine, and Ranger Vintage Photo distressing ink.
I hope you all will join me in doing this weeks challenge.
Enjoy~
Very nice indeed Sherry. Love the vintage look of your card.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
This is the perfect challenge for you and you absolutely rocked it Sherry! gorgeous image you worked with!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the gd gig girl!! this is such an awesome vintage card :0)
ReplyDeleteHiya Sherry
ReplyDeleteyour card is gorgeous!!! I love the colourshades you used.
Joey.xxx
Hi Sherry :o) I love your card! The image is fab and it's a great vintage card. Love the papers and buttons!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being our GDT this week!
Teri xx