Although I don't have a card to share with you this morning I thought I would share a photo of Micah ~ aka Bubba. He is 6 months old now and what a personality this little man has.
I am off in about an hour to see my friend Jeanne and then we will have lunch with her twin sister Judy once we finish up Jeanne's Chemo treatment for the week.
I am also working on my Assorted Christmas Card Class that I will be teaching at Anchor Paper on University Avenue in October. If you are in Minnesota and would like to take my class please contact the store and if you are not able to take the class I do sell class kits complete with instructions and photos.
Enjoy your day~

I want to take a class do you come to Australia? LMAO ROTF HAHAHAHA I was just kidding but if I was there I would be taking the class for sure.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle